Our office is, on many occasions, with family matters marked by a clearly international component, as one of the partner is foreigner.
This component can influence many aspects such as:
- The rights and obligations derived from the breakdown.
- The possibility of continuing to reside in Spain.
- Disadvantages when leaving the country if you have children in common.
- The possibility of divorcing when the couple has been separated for a long time and there is no longer any contact between them.
- The Need for permits to leave the country with minor children
Therefore, we have lawyers specialized in Family matters, trained to provide advice and assistance in this type of matters, avoiding that the complication by the “foreign element” can suppose an insecurity for them.